Friday, February 28, 2014

Fashionista girls prints series megapost

Earlier this week I discovered an Ipad app called Covet Fashion. It's like playing digital barbie dolls. You get to "buy" clothes and accessories and dress up dolls. They are illustrations and after playing it a bit I figured they would look really cool in the house of a sim fashionista. So I started making prints. But I can't seem to pick and choose which ones I like best, so I have already done three series so far and may do more :)
 
Hope you like them too, and if you decide to get the game, have fun!


File includes 12 prints, as shown above.
File includes 12 prints, as shown above.
DOWNLOAD as SIMS3PACK



File includes 12 prints, as shown above.

Credits:
Made with TSR Workshop
Mesh by Pilar
Artwork by Covet Fashion

13 comments:

  1. I have been playing that game since last year. It is so much fun and awesome. I love this idea of yours and thank you for making them for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your closet value will probably stun me! I just reached my 10k milestone this morning, I wish I had more stuff to dress up! :)

      Delete
    2. LOL I am at the 600,000 mark and it takes me forever to put an outfit together but its soooo much fun. We should friend each other so you can borrow from my closet.

      Delete
    3. I bet you do with a closet that size :D Imagine you having that at home, you'd never get to work!

      I'd love to friend you, how do we do that? :)

      Delete
    4. I know it would be insane looking for clothes to wear. This is much easier just playing the app. Less laundry and more closet space. lol To friend we have to connect through facebook. I am Kimberley Hull on facebook so if you send me a friend request. Then I can post a link on my facebook you will click and it will friend us on covet. That's what it says in the FAQ in the app. So we will see what happens.

      Delete
    5. Oh dear, the laundry!! Thankfully the game doesn't have that :D

      Sounds easy enough, although there are several Kimberley Hull's on facebook ... uh oh :)

      Delete
    6. Mine has a breast cancer awareness ribbon as my picture and I am from Texas.

      Delete
    7. That one didn't even show up at first! But I've found you now Kimberley, invitation sent :)

      Delete
    8. Ok we are now linked in the game my closet is all yours. Just go into an event and it will let you borrow from my closet.

      Delete
    9. Cumbersome to add friends but cool to finale have one :)

      How to find a wat to get more so I can borrow more often!

      Thanks Kimberley!

      Delete
  2. I found this game in December, I love it so much. Thank you for these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Love the game too :)

      Delete
    2. is there anyway to download your stuff? it is absolutely beautiful and I need it in my game.

      Delete