Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sannie's return


Hello everyone still following this blog! I can't believe that after almost three years, you still follow me, thank you! Although you probably just forgot to remove me, haha.

Well over the next few hours I will be setting up my blog again. I have removed all of my previous posts (to drafts) as those links no longer worked and would only confuse and frustrate many if not all of you. It certainly would me. I will make most of these works available again in some shape or form. But unfortunately I have since lost all of those files and so am remaking the ones I liked the most. I hope you will agree with my choices ;)

I hope you all enjoy the new works I have coming up, thanks for your patience and for not deleting me from your followed blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment