Saturday, February 22, 2014

Retro nursery animal prints by Nancy Lee

So years ago when I first published custom content I released a series of paintings by "Lee Arthaus" (Nancy Lee). These owls proved extremely popular in the community. Unfortunately many also complained about the enormous copyright "LeeArthaus" that was in the images. I wanted to redo these to make myself and others happy but didn't want to go through the same thing with the copyright issue. But today I found a few of her prints that didn't have them and was thrilled!

So I hope you are as happy as I am to have at least some of her work back in your game. I'd love to hear from you! :)



File includes 16 prints, as shown above.

Credits:
Made with TSR Workshop
Mesh by Pilar
Artwork by Nancy Lee

6 comments:

  1. Link doesnt work for me =/ i get msg "cant find the site"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rach, I've just tested it and it appears to work. Perhaps my host had some issues earlier today that I am unaware of. Would you please try again and let me know how it goes?

      Sannie

      Delete
  2. Hey Sannie, I have missed your blog, I am so glad you are back and creating new paintings for our game! I was hoping you were possibly going to reupload your Catherine Holm paintings, I absolutely adored those, and miss them dearly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Downloaded these the other week - they've been in every nursery since & look lovely in game. Thank you Sannie, these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sannie,
    I tried to download these beautiful images but it gives me the error: The requested URL /lee/Sannie_nancy_lee_retro_nursery_prints.rar was not found on this server.

    I would love to have these as they would be perfect for my son's room. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete