Monday 18 February 2019

Wall Art recolour (Risa Rodil, set 2)

Probably my last share for a while. In a couple of hours I am being admitted to the hospital for an operation in the morning. It will leave me bedridden, without a proper laptop, for the next six weeks :(

So for now I leave you with with second set from Risa Rodil, a very talented illustrator. This set is based on "The Greatest Showman", a movie I loved! And I often sing along with the song track :)

 I hope you enjoy these! See you all in 6 weeks 💕

Requirements

For this item to work you will need the original mesh by MXIMS.
To download please follow the link below.

Download recolour 

File includes 8 swatches, as shown below
Comes in 3 frame colours (wood, white and black) 


Mesh not included

Credits

Made with Sims 4 Studio
Artwork by Risa Rodil (permission granted)
Original mesh by MXIMS

Should you encounter any problems, please contact me. Comments appreciated 😘

PLEASE DO NOT POST TO PAYSITES

1 comment: