Wednesday 13 February 2019

Valentine's Day Wallpaper set

Shocked with nearly a thousand downloads on my floral nursery wallpaper - thank so much everyone! I think it's safe to say you like it, haha. If you use it in-game and post pictures somewhere, please tag - I'd love to see what you can do with it😊

Today I present you with something I also used in a nursery staging - a Valentine's Day Mix & Match. When I saw this flowery hot air balloon I swooned and had to have it. So I am sharing it with all of you and wishing you a lovely Valentine's Day tomorrow! 💖

 I am working on a lot more wallpapers and art recolours, hopefully I can share them with you, but I am waiting for artists permission still.

For now, I hope you enjoy! 💕

Download recolour

File includes 9 swatches (one print and seven plain and one striped matching colours) with white skirting.



Credits

Made with Sims 4 Studio
Pattern found on Google

Should you encounter any problems, please contact me. Comments appreciated 😘

PLEASE DO NOT POST TO PAYSITES

No comments:

Post a Comment