Monday 11 February 2019

Wall Art recolour (Sarah Christine a.k.a. Tinypix.co)

Another art recolour based on the original artwork of the talented Sarah Christine, or Tinypix.co. I love her style, perfect for any kids room (be it in real life or in the Sims). I just had to have these in my game and I am thrilled she granted me permission to share them with all of you as well.

 I hope you enjoy them too! 💕

Requirements

For this item to work you will need the original mesh by MXIMS.
To download please follow the link below.

Download recolour 

File includes 15 swatches, as shown below
Comes in 3 frame colours (wood, white and black)


Mesh not included

Credits

Made with Sims 4 Studio
Artwork by Sarah Christine, or Tinypix.co (permission granted)
Original mesh by MXIMS

Should you encounter any problems, please contact me. Comments appreciated 😘

PLEASE DO NOT POST TO PAYSITES

No comments:

Post a Comment