Sunday 3 February 2019

Floral Nursery Wallpaper set

This is my first wallpaper for the Sims4. I found I was often lacking a nice floral set that suited my style - So I've created one 😄 Making it took a lot longer than I anticipated, partially due to my inexperience and partially because the print I wanted required quite a lot of work to get it truly seamless. But in the end I got there.

I hope you enjoy them! 💕

Download recolour

File includes 7 swatches (one print and six plain matching colours) with white skirting.


Credits

Made with Sims 4 Studio
Pattern found on Google

Should you encounter any problems, please contact me. Comments appreciated 😘

PLEASE DO NOT POST TO PAYSITES

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tested the link, it works here. Are you getting an error message?

      Delete
  2. Im getting an 500 Internal Server Error when i click the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I fear that is SFS being down again. But being in hospital for an operation in the morning, nothing I can do to resolve it atm.

      Delete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. the sims mobile cheats

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you take pride in what you write. This makes you stand way out from many other writers that push poorly written content.
    sims mobile cheats

    ReplyDelete