Saturday 2 February 2019

Wall Art recolour (Risa Rodil)

Another art recolour based on the original artwork of the talented Risa Rodil. I love her style, perfect for a kids room, library or school! I hope you enjoy them too! 💕

Requirements

For this item to work you will need the original mesh by MXIMS.
To download please follow the link below.

Download recolour 

File includes 10 swatches, as shown below
Comes in 3 frame colours (wood, white and black)


PACKAGE FILE (No Addfly)
Mesh not included

Credits

Made with Sims 4 Studio
Artwork by Risa Rodil (permission granted)
Original mesh by MXIMS

Should you encounter any problems, please contact me. Comments appreciated 😘

PLEASE DO NOT POST TO PAYSITES

6 comments:

  1. Hey you :)

    I really adore those pictures <3
    I'm not quite sure if I have the mesh in the game and I feel really dumb to not find it at mxims >w< can you tell me, which mesh i need, please?
    While waiting for your answer, I'm going to test them in my game, maybe the mesh is already there xD

    lots of love,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you check under requirement there is a direct link to thia specific mesh :) glad you like them, enjoy! 😘

      Delete
    2. oh, okay, i didn't see it >w< thank you so much <3

      Delete
  2. hi! So i clicked on the mesh link and it appears to be broken? The page cannot open.
    I really love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. It's very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post wall art for bedroom

    ReplyDelete