Friday 15 February 2019

Wall Art recolour (Demimonde)

Did you all have a nice Valentine's Day? I know I did.

Anyway, here's another Wall Art recolour. This time by the talented Demimonde (or Mazikeene). Unfortunately I have not been able to contact them. So I am taking a gamble here. 

I may be doing some more of Demimonde's art, let me know if you'd like that 😊

 I hope you enjoy them too! 💕

Requirements

For this item to work you will need the original mesh by peacemaker-ic.
To download please follow the link below.

Download recolour 

File includes 13 swatches, as shown below

Mesh not included

Credits

Made with Sims 4 Studio
Artwork by Demimonde (wasn't able to contact)
Original mesh by peacemaker-ic

Should you encounter any problems, please contact me. Comments appreciated 😘

PLEASE DO NOT POST TO PAYSITES

No comments:

Post a Comment