Saturday 16 February 2019

Wall Art recolour (Jessica Janik)

Only three more days until I have to get surgery. I'll be bedridden for six weeks after that, and unfortunately not with a laptop that would play the Sims or be able to make CC. So I am trying to get as much 'out' as I can before that day comes.

This is by the talented Jessica Janik. I love the double feature of nature in her illustration style which resembles a double exposure photograph.

 I hope you enjoy these! And wish me luck in surgery 💕

Requirements

For this item to work you will need the original mesh by MXIMS.
To download please follow the link below.

Download recolour

File includes 8 swatches, as shown below
Comes in 3 frame colours (wood, white and black)  


Mesh not included

Credits

Made with Sims 4 Studio
Artwork by Jessica Janik (permission granted)
Original mesh by MXIMS

Should you encounter any problems, please contact me. Comments appreciated 😘

PLEASE DO NOT POST TO PAYSITES

No comments:

Post a Comment